Monday, January 25, 2010

My Favorite Things Challenge

So sorry to be absent from the blog - definitely not my intention!  My old Toshiba laptop finally died and I had to replace it.  I'm still loading software and trying to figure out Windows 7 so there hasn't been a lot of time in my craft room. Of course if I would do some of the tutorials rather than just fumble my way around...but that's another story.

Today's project is for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge. The choices were to include texture, use the sample card as a sketch or specific MFT stamps.  I took the easy way out since most all of my cards include some form of texture anyway!  My favorite way to texturize is by using an embossing folder plus for this challenge I also included a piece of chipboard and some ribbon twill. 

I combined one of my very favorite paper lines, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird with some of my new favorite stamps, the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things.
















Products:  Stamps by My Favorite Things and Purple Onion Designs (sentiment); Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, Maya Road chipboard and pin, Fancy Pants pin, Papertrey Ink ribbon twill,  Fiskars Border Punch, Martha Stewart punch (butterflies), Kaisercraft pearls, Making Memories paint, Autumn Leaves stamp (swirls on the chipboard branch), Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Quicktuz tags

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E02, R01; Hair - Y21, Y26, E31; Swing - E55, E57, W1; Dress - R01, R11, R20; Shoes - BG72, BG75; Leaves - G21, G24, W1; Background - BG0000, BG10

As always, thank you for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. I love all your work! Everything has a 'fresh' feel about it!

    Sandi/Gagenana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Glad you got your new laptop up and running. I miss seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I realize the name of the game was texture.. but I love all of your texture!!!!

    ReplyDelete