Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flutter

Good morning!  We had a bit of rain very early this morning and it's left us with such a sweet, fresh smell.  I was awake rather early so I made a quick card before my little granddaughter arrived for the day.  Easy and done in no time at all since I already had the image cut out and colored with my Copic Markers. I also had penciled a rough sketch out for the design although I wound up modifying it some.  

Flutter may very well be my favorite Making Memories collection ever.  Love the spring colors and images.  It goes perfectly with the fairy image by Sweet November.


































Products: Sweet November stamp, Making Memories PP and chipboard button, Strano Designs ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E02, R20; Hair-YR01, YR12, Skirt-RV14, RV17, RV34, BG10, BG11; Eyes-G21, G24, Wings-RV17, RV34, R81, R83

BTW, how do you moms with toddlers do anything crafty?! I know I use to do it when son was a baby but grandmother has forgotten!

1 comment: