Monday, February 7, 2011

Enjoy Every Moment

I received this Enjoy Every Moment stamp in record time after ordering from My Favorite Things this week so I decided to use it for this week's My Favorite Things Wedneday Stamp Club sketch challenge. It's been so gloomy around here lately that I also knew I wanted my card to be filled with bright and happy colors. After stamping onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock, I drew a yoke on her dress with a Copic Multiliner pen. Since I was going all out with the color, I gave her some fiery red hair too.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Taylored Expressions balloon die, Cosmo Cricket dp, PTI cs, die and twill, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Hair-E97, E08, E09; Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Clothes-YG21, YG23, YG25, BG10, BG11, BG13, RV11, RV13, RV14; Shadows-B0000, B000

Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love all the bright colors!! I'm falling in love with these Claire Keay images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this Nancy! BEAUTIFUL coloring and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the joyous feel and all that color. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've definitely captured the 'joy' with this card Nancy, love it! Such a cute image and your papers and coloring really make it happy! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Nancy! I love the image you used and the colors! I'm a new follower can't wait to visit again!

    ReplyDelete