Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Theme - It Takes Two

I created today's card for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge theme of the week "it takes two", meaning to use two or more characters.

I decided to pair up Sweet November Penelope and her snail friend Fibonacci for my card. I stamped and colored both with Copic markers, paper piecing a portion of Fibonacci. Since it's getting a bit cooler now, I decided to draw in some long sleeves on Penelope. I used the fabulous My Mind's Eye Breeze 6x6 pad for the patterned papers.


Products: Sweet November stamps, My Mind's Eye dp and buttons, Magnolia die, PTI sentiment stamp, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11; Hair-E33, E35, E37, E39, E57; Eyes-B41, B32; Dress-YG91, YG93, YG95, BG70, BG72, BG75; Stockings-E40, E41, E42, E44; Shoes-W00, W1, W2, W5; Mushroom-E50, E51, E53, YG91, YG93, YG95; Snail-YG91, YG93, YG95


Thank you for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. OMG!!. So lovely ... Seeing this work it's a great inspiration and I just want to do something similar. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love how you used that awesome paper from MME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific use of your Copics! I love your coloring and the sleeves look good.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Nancy, love the colors and her long sleeves are perfect but I've got to say Fibonacci steals the show with his snazzy shell! He looks very proud of it too! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card Nancy! This image is adorable, and you've colored her up beautifully! :D

    ReplyDelete