Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cracked!! {The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek}

 

Welcome to another The Cat's Pajamas sneak peek. Today we are previewing the new Bunny Side Up. I stamped the bunny with some of his ears outside of the box and colored with Copics except for the egg portions. I stamped the egg portions of the image again, colored with Copics, then cut out and adhered over the base image with pop dots for a 3D affect. I used the also new Lacy Floral Doily for a background panel placing a plain cardstock circle behind it. I wrapped a piece of the big striped ribbon in the TCP shop and then bordered it on both sides with patterned paper cut with the Inside Pinking CutUps.  The sentiment is from the same set; I stamped it onto a banner shape cut with the Easy Rosette and wrapped it around a Maya Road stickpin. I finished it off with some of the new Peppermint Divine Twine and a couple of buttons from the Sweet Things button package. I really wanted everything to look fresh and spring-y so I included lots more white background than normal. 



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Divine Twine, Ribbon, Buttons, Echo Park dp, Maya Road stickpins, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, R30, R32; Easter Egg-E81, W00, 0, RV10, R81, R83, G12, G14, G17; Shadows-G0000

 
All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog as well as the list of the Cat Pack members who have a sneak peek today! And, don’t forget that Alma is giving away a set a day to someone that posts on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread on the TCP forum on SCS. Good luck! 


 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute bunny! Love the sentiment and doily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just cracks me up. Literally. I love that you popped the egg up to give it more dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Nancy! Love your ribbon treatment and your color scheme...reminds me that spring is around the corner on these dreary grey days! Popping the egg is fantastic, love the dimension!
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww! sooo lovely. that cracked egg hat is tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete