Monday, June 11, 2012

O Holy Night

Good morning. I hope you had a nice weekend. My 3 year old granddaughter came over to visit Saturday. She has started pre-school so I don't get to see her as often. It was a real treat to spend time with her.

Today's card is for this weeks My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge (MFTWSC75).  Can it be considered on a roll to have completed three of these in a row? After stamping the image from In a Manger I cut out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities circle, then colored with Copic markers. I combined it with some October Afternoon and SEI patterned paper. I've been hoarding several 12x12 sheets of the OA paper for a while now, hoping to use it on some Christmas cards this year. The ribbon has been in my stash for a very long time and I topped it with a Prima flower center and used another to represent a star. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece cut with one of the mini tab Die-namics.

Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, October Afternoon and SEI dp, Prima Centers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Lamb-E40, E81, R00, C1, C3, C5, 0; Clothing-E40, E41, E42, R56, R59, R89, B93, B95, B97, B99; Staff- E70, E71;  Manger-E50, E51, E53, W00, W1, W2, W5; Shadows-C00, C1; Floor-E50, E51, E41, E42, E44

That's it for today. I hope to see you back here tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. nancy, it's june you know? ;)

    still, lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete