What a perfect challenge for spring. We are in full bloom around here. It is a gorgeous time of year here in Alabama. Along with the beauty, there is a downside unfortunately. Pollen, pollen everywhere! As we were on our way to church on Sunday we noticed that it looked like dust was blowing around in the air. But we quickly figure out that it was pollen in the air! Instead of a dust bowl, we are in a pollen bowl right now. I'm not going to complain though, especially since the midwest is getting snow right now.
Now on to my card. I started out by cutting a white basket using the Eggs in a Basket CutUps adding a few highlights with Copic Markers W00 and E81 here and there for more definition. I then cut out several flowers from various colors of felt using the flower center from the Pinwheels CutUps. I used one of the newest CutUps, the Heart Swirl to create some vines and leaves curling around the flowers and the basket. The sentiment is from the Bloom stamp set and the bottom border was cut using the Icing CutUps.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and Dies, Doodlebug dp and sticker, PTI felt, Kaisercraft pearls, Ki Memories mini brads, Copic Markers
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.