Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You're Swell

Today's card features my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp set again, Happy Harbor. I love the small icons for a certain theme because you can make a collage type card or a super simple one, designer's choice. I first cut out the mini instant camera frames using the C.C. Designs Say Cheese Cutters. I then stamped the various nautical icons using Memento Paris Dusk, Kaleidacolor Riviera (the yellow), Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane and Stampin' Up Gumball Green. I cut out the anchor image seperately, fussy cut out and added some bakers's twine. The small fishtail flag came from the Arrows 'n Elements set. As you can see very little patterned paper was used but what is there came from the My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6x6 pad. I cut the heart flourish with  The Cat's Pajamas Heart Swirl from one of the papers which I partially tucked underneath one of the frames. The metal photo anchors and brads came from my old scrapbook stash.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, My Mind's Eye dp, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, C.C. Designs Cutters, Kaisercraft pearl, Queen and Co. Photo anchors/brads, Memento, Kaleidacolor, Jenni Bowlin and Stampin' Up Inks

That's it for this Tuesday. Thanks so much for stopping by.


My Sale Page


4 comments: