I stamped up the Got Love set, colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. I combined it with 3 papers from the Fancy Pants Beloved pad, placing the image on the panel with dimensional dots. I added the scallops to the border piece which I cut with the Queen of Hearts CutUps and then wrapped Peppermint Divine Twine around it anchored with a button. A scattering of sequins completed the design.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Divine Twine, Fancy Pants dp, PTI button, Tree House Studio sequins, Copic Markers
Copics: Penguin-W00, E81, Y11, Y21; Balloons-B0000, B000, B01, R30, R32, R46, R39, R56, YG0000, YG21, RV00, R81; Roses-RV0000, R81, R83, YG11, YG13
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES253. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week's Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.