Gold is very trendy right now. I picked up some American Crafts gold glittery paper and matching ribbon from Paper Source at Christmas so I was all set to go for the gold. I stamped the Bubble Therapy image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock and then cut out with a Spellbinders Nestie. I stamped the bubbles portion of the image again and after coloring the edges with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out and then added Ranger Diamond Stickles. I stamped the bathtub portion of the image onto the gold glitter paper with Stazon ink, fussy cut out and adhered to the main image. I then layered on the previously finished bubbles portion. All the patterned papers from the Teresa Collins Family Stories pad. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the papers and cut into a banner shape, placing it over the gold ribbon. Lastly, I added a bit of gold thread behind the bow and a few pink and gold sequins.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Teresa Collins dp, Paper Source ribbon, Ranger Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: R0000, R00, R30, R32, B41, B32, N3, N5
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES258. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week's Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page (lots of new items).