This week's challenge is a sketch which happens to be one I drew up. In addition to the sketch, TCP is also offering SVG, Studio and cut files for you to use if you would like. They are free this time around and are located in the Cutables section of The Cat's Pajamas shop.
My husband and I recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary so I made this card for him using the Your Number is Up stamp set, the Numbers Plate and Framed Up 2 CutUps. I cut the heart with the Hearts Trio CutUps.
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES264. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the month's entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page (new items added 4/13).