Welcome to another TCP Tuesday challenge. We have any easy one for you - anything goes. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat's Pajamas stamps are not required. You can win up to $15 in Cat Cash which should come handy considering there is a new release coming up soon! See the full details at the end of this post.
I used one of the big greetings the Big, Fat Holiday Greetings set, stamping the upper portion in Memento Lady Bug and the lower portion in Studio Calico Lime Light, all onto white card stock and cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I attached to the background panel using dimensional dots and then added a mini clothespin which I slipped some silver cording underneath. I cut the snowflake with the Snowflake CutUps and slipped it partially underneath the image panel. I then added a trio of enamel dots including one to anchor the snowflake. The patterned paper came from the Doodlebug Home for the Holidays pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Doodlebug dp, Mini Clothespin and Enamel Dots, Paper Source cord, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Memento and Studio Calico inks
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES279. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.