Friday, January 9, 2015

My Soul Waits

Good morning. Is it cold enough for everyone? I can't believe the temperatures here in the south. Definitely not something we are use to.

Since Verve is taking the month off with their sketch and diva challenges I decided to do this week's Mojo Monday (#379) sketch instead. I had a new to me Verve stamp set so I was anxious to get it out of my way-too-many-new-stamps stack.

I cut the background pieces using Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and then wrapped a ribbon bow around them. I stamped the sentiment from the New Mercies set onto a tag cut with the Tagged Rectangle Die, attaching to the panel with dimensional dots. I topped the tag with a flower cut with the new Loopy Blooms Die and stamped with the matching image from the Making a Statement set along with branches cut with the Sprightly Sprigs Die set. A couple of enamel dots finished it up. All the patterned paper came from an older My Mind's Eye pad, Be Amazing.


Products: Verve stamps and dies, My Mind's Eye dp, Ki Memories ribbon, Doodlebug enamel dots, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Simon Says ink

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful <3 I got a few new sets while they had their sale and cannot wait to ink em up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous, Nancy! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete