I broke out the butterflies for these springlike colors. I started out by cutting a butterfly cutout on the main panel with largest die from the Butterflies CutUps. I placed the green patterned paper underneath the cutout and stamped the small image from the Flutter By set across the butterfly wing and then also the sentiment from the same set with purple ink. After attaching the main panel to the background using dimensional dots I placed another butterfly cut with a die from the Mini Exotic Butterflies set in the center of the cutout. I added two more tiny butterflies cut with the Butterflies CutUps matted with enamel dots.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Avery Elle dp, PTI, MFT and Bazzill cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Studio Calico ink
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES284. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.