It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and our hostess this week is Tammy with a sketch challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. And you NEED to enter for a chance to win some Cat Cash because we have a new release coming very soon! See full details at the end of this post.
I converted the sketch to an A2 size. I paper pieced the whale and his jaunty little hat from the Whale of a Time set, adding shadows with Copic markers. He was attached to a patterned paper circle with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped onto a stitched cloud cut with a die from the Stitched Clouds CutUps (these are free with a $65 purchase). All the patterned paper came from the Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Teresa Collins sequins, Spellbinders Nestabilties, Copic markers
Copics: C00, C3
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES294. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.