It's week 2 of TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas with an "Anything Goes" challenge. The challenge runs for another week and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
I stamped one of the branches from the recently release Wreath Building Kit three times onto a Neenah cardstock circle and then colored with Copic Markers. I then added a flower cut from pattened paper using two dies from the Poinsettias CutUps in the center of the circle. I added a plaid bow cut with the Easy Stitched Bow die and stamped the sentiment from the All is Bright set directly onto the card base.
Products; The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs, Memento and Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: YG0000, YG91, YG3, YG95
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
And while you are creating for the challenge, why not join the Winter Blog Hop too. You can even combine the two challenges if you use a TCP stamp or die.
It is also the last day to receive 30% off your entire order in The Cat's Pajamas store.