I made a couple of tags attached to heart shaped cookie cutters for Valentine's Day gifts. I cut the tags from white cardstock using one of the dies from the Luggage Tags CutUps. I first stamped the sentiments from the Kitschy Kitchen set using onto each tag along with the egg image on one of them as well as the pink hearts. I stamped the mixing bowl and spatula onto pieces cut with the matching free Cutables that Alma provides with each release and then colored with Copic Markers. After the images were attached with foam tape I added a small pink rhinestone and tied the tags to each cookie cutter with seam binding ribbon.
Here are the individual photos:
Copics: Mixing Bowl Tag: BG000, BG10, BG11, RV00, RV10, RV11, RV13, R22, R24, R27, E50, E51, E53; Spatula Tag: C00, C1, C3, RV00, RV10, RV11, RV13, R22, R24, R27, W00, E81, YR30, YR31, Y35
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
The January Blog Hop provides another chance to create and win. It does require the use of at least one TCP product and you can submit the same card for TCP Tuesday also.