Sunday, August 7, 2016

Gift Tags



Today's project is a trio of Christmas tags for the CAS-ual Fridays (CFC153) Gift Tags challenge.

I first cut the tags from Pure Poppy and Green Parakeet cardstock and then used stitched rectangle and circle dies to create cutouts. I stamped various sentiments and snowflakes from the CAS-ual Fridays Snowflake Greetings set onto white cardstock cut outs using Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet and Smoke ink.  I added small stitched snowflakes topped with pearls on each tag and inserted baker's twine in the tag holes. Very simple and totally my Christmas tree colors.





Products: Cas-ual Fridays stamps, PTI cs, Kaisercraft pearls, The Twiner twine, Lawn Fawn, PTI, MFT and Simon Says dies, PTI and Simon Says ink



I not sure if these will wind up being gift tags. It's possible I will add them to card bases since I have made exactly three Christmas cards so far. At this point in the year, I usually have 15-20 in my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. These tags are very pretty, Nancy.
    I love that they've all got the same colour scheme. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost that time of year again! I love your pretty Christmas tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cool! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete