Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hey Kid Brother

Well hello there! It's been a while! I signed off in December for the holidays and seemingly forgot to come back! Actually, that's not true. I meant to take some time off and for a very good reason. We sold our house during the holidays.

I am sharing a card I created back in November for my husband to give to his brother.


The image from SugarPea Designs Toats Ma Goats set was stamped onto Neenah cardstock which was then cut with a wonky stitched circle die and colored with Copic Markers. I then cut a background panel with a wonky stitched rectangle die and stamped the sentiment and another image from the set onto it. I finished the sentiment with a PTI stamp and completed the background with patterned paper, attaching the stamped piece with foam tape.

Products: SugarPea Designs stamps, PTI stamp, Lawn Fawn dp, Neenah and PTI cs, MFT dies, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Goat-E40, E41, E42, E44, E81, W00, W1, W2; Cans-C00, C1, C3, R20, R24; Box/Paper-E50, E51, E53, W00, E81; Grass-G40, G43; Sky-BG0000, BG000

I won't be around much this month as we will be busy packing for a mid-February move. I'll pop in when I can as my main craft supplies have yet to be packed away.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move! Hope it goes smoothly!!

    Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete