Monday, March 19, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas March Release Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday Reminder


It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! Three new stamps and three new die sets are now available in The Cat's Pajamas shop. We are celebrating the release with a blog hop. If you arrived here from Michelle's blog then you are right on top of things.


We are also a little over half way for TCP Tuesday #344 which is a theme of Coffee/Tea.



After stamping the fat cat from the new What the Froth set onto Copics  X-Press It cardstock and coloring with Copic markers, I fussy cut out. The sentiment from the set was stamped stamped directly onto the patterned paper tag cut with the also new Spring Tag Duo die. The completed tag was attached onto a patterned paper background.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Cat-Y11, Y21, Y26, G20, G24; Sleep hat/Sleepers-RV10, R81, R83; Cup/Paper-B41, B32, W00, E81, YG01, YG23

That's it from me. All the details regarding this release and the ongoing TCP Challenge are on The Cat's Pajamas blog. And of course, get on over to the TCP Shop to check out all the new goodies. So now hop on over to the wonderfully creative Deborah's blog.

Here is the full blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:

Michele
Nancy (You are here)
Deborah
Lynn
Brenda
Wendy
Julie
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

8 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the tag. It's a simple card, but so much to look at

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink coffee!! But, I get my caffeine from Pepsi:) This card is so stinkin' cute; I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to create! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Love the tag and that cat pretty much sums me up in the morning without my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink and blue palette, Nancy! This guy just makes me smile!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring of that sleepy cat. Great card design with the tag and checks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really fun card, Nancy! I love these new images. Great colour choices add so much! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete