Thursday, June 7, 2018

Spread Kindness {New Purple Onion Designs}



The wait is over for the new Spread Kindness stamp collection illustrated by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion DesignsThe entire collection consists of 26 stamps featuring Stacey's whimsical critters as well as more classic type images.

For a limited time only, the Spread Kindness collection can be purchased at discounted prices:

Purchase the entire Spread Kindness collection (26 stamps) for $105.00, which is a 30% savings.
Purchase the animals & coordinating stamps (18 stamps) for $71.00, which is a 20% savings.
Purchase the traditional images & florals (8 stamps) for $48.00, which is a 20% savings.

The special pricing is available until Friday, June 22. Of course you can always purchase the stamps individually.

There is also two new sentiment sets available one of which I used on both of the cards I am showing you today.


I stamped the Large Floral Wreath onto Ranger Wendy Vecchi cardstock. With a bit of masking I also added Gracie (bird) and the Nest image to be nestled in the flowers. After coloring the images with Copic Markers, I cut the panel with a stitched die. I prepared the card base with a simple patterned paper border at the bottom of the card base. Lastly, I added liquid pearls on the berries and, a trio of rainstones around the bird and a small bow cut with a die. The sentiment from the Kindness Sentiment set was stamped in the center of the wreath for a clean and simple card.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp, PTI and Ranger cs, Ranger Liquid Pearls, PTI Rainstones, Waffle Flower and MFT die, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bird-W00, E81, B41, B32; Nest-W1, W2; Leaves-G40, G43, G46; Flowers-Y0000, Y11, Y17, R00, R01, R05, B0000, B000, B01; Shadows-BG70, BG10, BG000


For my second card, I stamped the branches from Floral End Notes at each end of a stitched rectangle panel. I stamped the two tiny flowers onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut out. I added to the branches with a dimensional dot. The sentiment from the Kindness Sentiment set was stamped in the center of the panel. I prepared the background panel by using a scalloped die and patterned paper. The sentiment panel was added with a layer of craft foam.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI dp, PTI and Ranger cs, MFT and Reverse Confetti dies, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Leaves-YG01,YG91, YG93; Flowers-R01, R20, R22, R24

I will have more projects using this release over the next couple of weeks. But of couse,you can see many more projects from my team mates on the Purple Onion Designs blog.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, these are wonderful! I love your soft, sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been worth the wait for these little darlings, Nancy! Your coloring of The Purple Onion design stamps is what made me fall in love with your talent … sorry, you're stuck with me forever now! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete