Monday, July 16, 2018

TCP Tuesday #348 Reminder


Today's card is my second one for the TCP Tuesday #348 - Summer Challenge. The theme is perfect for me as I just returned home from a fabulous beachy vacation in St. Simon's Island. I loved our time there but there really is no place like home.


When I think of summer, I see happy colors, rainbows and lots of sunshine so I got busy cutting using the Chevron CutUps to create a very colorful background from cardstock in a ROYBGIV design. I then stamped the various sentiments from the Sending You set using several colorful inks onto a tag cut with a die from the Luggage Tag CutUps. After cutting a second tag from purple cardstock, I tied the two together with ribbon and attached to the panel using foam tape.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, PTI and MFT cs, PTI ink

You have until July 31 to submit a project for this challenge so you have plenty of time. Link up here. You do not have to use TCP products and there is a $50 gift voucher up for grabs! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment