Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday #355 Challenge

The March TCP Tuesday challenge is a fun one. Our name for it is Envie Envy which means to decorate a matching envelope for your card. You can be as simple or as detailed as you would like. You have the remainder of March to complete for a chance at a $50 TCP gift voucher. You do not have to use a TCP product but we sure love it when you do.



Do you have problems creating masculine cards? I know I sure do so I forced myself to give it go for my challenge card since I always need a few in my card stash. I stamped the image from the Flying By set onto a Neenah cardstock circle and then the propellor portion again onto Copics X-Press It cardstock. I colored with Copic markers, fussy cut the propeller piece attaching it with foam tape for dimension. A strip of patterned paper provided a simple background. The sentiment was stamped onto the end of a tag cut with the Holiday Tag Duo CutUps and slipped underneath the strip. The image piece was attached with a layer of craft foam. A trio of enamel dots finished it up.

For the matching envelope, I made a circle stencil and added a cloudy background using a cloud stencil with distress ink. The image from the Flying By set was stamped amidst the clouds. I also stamped the stitched lines from the Aim High set using soft stone ink. It really only takes a few minutes to add something to an envelop for an extra touch.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, PTI and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Goggles/Scarf-R20, R24, R27; Plane-C00, C1, C3, W1, W2, W5; Sky-BG10, BG11, B0000

Here are the details for the Challenge:

  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, will have to pull my TCP stamps out <3 love your card, think you did a great job but yes masculine is always a challenge for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the plaid paper you paired with this adorable image! Great coloring too! Thanks for the fun challenge Nancy!

    ReplyDelete