Saturday, November 9, 2019

Peace on Earth



I am triple dipping on challenging with this tag/card today. I created the shaker tag using the Reverse Confetti Square Window Tag cut from patterned paper, gold metallic cardstock and actetate, then filled with clear holographic sequins and tied at the top with gold metallic thread. I stamped the angel and shooting star from the Joyous Holiday set onto Neenah cardstock, then diecut with the matching dies. The sentiment was stamped onto linen cardstock cut with a die from the Bitty Banners set. I am submitting this to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags (Day 5). I was inspired by the trio of sweet tags by Kathy.





And since I need more Christmas cards than Christmas tags right now (I haven't bought a single gift yet), I attached to a card in which I used the sketch from the current Freshly Made Sketches (#410) Challenge.


And since I used Reverse Confetti products I am submitting to their November Stock Your Stash Challenge



Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, dies and dp, PTI cs, Michael's metallic cs, The Cat's Pajamas sequins, Memento and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Angel-E000, E01, E11, R02, W00, E81, BG0000, BG10, YR21, YR26; Star-YR30

I hope you have a blessed weekend. Thank you for stopping by.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love that sweet angel! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest tag! Great colouring and design. Thanks for linking up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete