Sunday, February 23, 2020

Howdy {Purple Onion Designs}

A good Sunday morning to you. I have been neglecting my Purple Onion Designs stamp so far this year so it's about time I remedied that. Let me just say that it has been a very busy year so far so crafting has been rather hit or miss for me.


Today's card is a super simple one. I stamped the Spring Fence image partially off the Neenah cardstock and two of the chicks from Flo, Mo & Bo plus the sentiment from the Carnival/Fair Blurbs set all using espresso truffle ink. I then stamped Billy (goat) onto Copics X-Press It cardstock. All were colored with Copic markers and I fussy cut out the goat which was then attached with foam dots for dimension. A few enamal dots added a dash of color to match the goat's bowtie. The image panel was attached to a simply chartreuse card base.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI cs, MFT die, Doodlebug enamel dots, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Chicks-YR30, YR31, Y17; Fence-E30, E33, E35; Goat-W00, E81, W1, W2, W5, R00, R20, R22, R27; Grass-G20, G21; Sky-BG0000

I am submitting this to the AAA Cards: CAS Game #159 .




Have a blessed Sunday!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to fit a whole little scene into the corner. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete