Monday, May 2, 2022

Big Beautiful Butterfly & A Collaboration

Michele at I Card Everyone and I are collaborating today with both of using the Picket Fence Studios Big Beautiful Butterfly Die. A little flutterby just for fun of course. Neither of us has seen each others project in advance. 


The Big Beautiful Butterfly Die is a two piece set but I did not use the background die this time around. I first cut the butterfly from mango cardstock and then set it aside to work on the background panel. I used the Slim Line Rainbow Die to cut from seven different cardstock colors. I found it easiest to place two pieces of double sided tape down on my work surface, removing the top covering and then placed my strips on it. I removed the backing plus added some glue along the strips and placed on the white linen cardstock panel, trimming the edges off the right side. After attaching the butterfly to the panel with some strategically placed glue, I added a few flat back pearls from the Gradient Flatback Pearls-Tangerine Sunlight Yellow set. Lastly, the partial sentiment from the Watercolor Roses set was stamped onto a small white cardstock circle using green parakeet ink and attached to the center of the butterfly using foam dimensionals. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios sentiment stamp and dies, PTI, The Stamp Market, Concord & 9th, Stampin' Up, and Bazzill cs, PFS pearls, PTI ink

Thank you Michele for doing this collaboration with me! Be sure to let her know how much you like her version of this big and beautiful die here.

My Sale Page

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment