Friday, August 12, 2022

Purple Onion Designs 19th! Anniversary Sale


It's been 19 years since Michele opened Purple Onion Designs for business and I can say I was around when she first started. In fact, I was working in New York City at the time on a long term consulting assignment. I am also very proud to say that my 8th anniversary on the design team is coming up in October. So, what does that mean to all of you? A sale! Michele is celebrating with a 25% off sale through August 21, 2022. 


After stamping Jingle (penguin) and Snow Day! Hill, I colored with Copic markers. The sentiment from the Warming Winter Thoughts Sentiment set was stamped directly onto the image panel and the Snow Flakes were stamped with aqua sky ink. I placed on a sno cone card base using a layer of foam tape. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI &MFT cs, Altenew and Concord & 9th ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Penguin-BV11, BV23, BV25, T7, R00, W00, E81, YR30, YR31, Y35, BG000, BG01; Snow-C00, C1; Sky-B0000, B000

Happy shopping!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment