Monday, January 30, 2023

Stay Warm! {Purple Onion Designs}

I only got to make a few projects using the A Little Christmas Magic collection by Purple Onion Designs (illustrated by Stacey Yacula) that came out this past fall. As soon as my design team package arrived, I found out I needed retina surgery. In the midst of all that I beloved aunt became very ill and passed away after a few weeks. It's a good thing that Michele is so understanding.


Christmas may be over but winter is definitely not so I decided to make a winter wonderland card combining one of the new images with some older ones. I stamped Bluster (husky) onto a card front and also the Igloo, using a Copic Multi-Liner pen to draw the rest of the landscape lines. I used a mini cloud edges stencil and blended on shaded lilac distress ink for the sky, then colored the panel with Copic markers. I stamped Frost (penguin) separately, colored with Copic markers I fussy cut out. I stamped the sentiment from the Furry Friends Sentiment Set directly onto the panel, then cut out with a stitched edge die. I topped it with a berrylicious cardstock frame, then attached the panel to a wisteria card base. I used my finger add snowdrop white paper glaze for some snowy texture and attached the penguin image using foam dimensionals. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI and MFT cs, PFS Paper Glaze, MFT stencil, MFT and Simon Says dies, Ranger Distress and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Igloo/Snow Drifts-C00, C1, C3; Dog-W00, E81, T1, T3, T5, T7, R01, B0000, B000, B01; Penguin-Same as dog plus Y13, Y17

Have a great week!


photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment