Wednesday, February 22, 2023

You are in My Thoughts

Today's card represents the colors of lime green and cyan in the current Colors Hue Challenge 58. It was a no brainer to join in as these are some of my very favorite colors. 


I blended green parakeet and peacock feathers distress ink over the stencil in The Greetery Jumbo Curiosity: Dragonfly Die set, then cut out with the matching dies. I cut out the background panel from linen cardstock using a stitched edge die, then created an offset opening using the My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Circle Window die and backed with patterned paper. The sentiment from the retired The Cat's Pajamas Simply Said set was stamped using green parakeet ink direct to paper. The dragonfly pieces were attached over the "window" using a combo of glue and foam dots. 

Products: The Greetery die, The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Lawn Fawn dp, PTI cs, MFT die, PTI and Ranger Distress ink


Happy Ash Wednesday! 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

5 comments:

  1. CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL in its simplicity Nancy! You used our challenge colors perfectly (I love this combo too!!) and your dragonfly looks fabulous with these 2 colors! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Colors Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card! That dragonfly is a favorite of mine and I love it with the open circle! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, well I am certainly glad you played along because this is one of the prettiest dragonflies I have ever seen! The open circle looks great too! Thanks for playing at Color Hues, we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Nancy! It really stands out in the Color Hues gallery! I LOVE this dragonfly and your coloring and whole card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Nancy! Your card is truly a winner!

    ReplyDelete