Friday, January 12, 2024

A Happy Birthday

Well obviously 2023 was a bust creative wise as I made the fewest projects/cards in my 14 years of stamping/cardmaking. According to my blog stats, 38 to be exact!  Life threw us a major curve ball last year but God is good and saw us through it all. 

Today's card features a Spellbinders club stamp and die set.


I stamped the largest image from the Diamond & Arch Motif (Nov22) with Altenew ink onto Copic friendly cardstock, cut out with the matching die and colored with a combo of Copic and Altenew markers. Unfortunately there was a small flaw in the stamp but it was way too late to ask for a replacement. I covered it up with a well placed sequin. 

Products: Spellbinders stamps and dies, SB and PTI cs, Picket Fence Studios sequins, Copic Markers
Copics: RV00, RV02, RV21, RV55, G40, G43, BG10, BG11, BG13
Altenew: G702, G715

I hope the new year is off to a great start for all of you. Blessings!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment