Wednesday, May 15, 2024

{The Cat's Pajamas} Grow Your Own Way

Yes, I am still stamping. Yes I am still blogging. It's been a tough year. Two eye surgeries for me, my husband recovering from cancer treatment and both of us having a terrible bout of Covid has really put a dampener on any type of creativity. I am determined for this to change. 

Fresh vegetables are beginning to appear at the farmer's market so this new set called by name. Using Silhouette software I resized and printed the various vegetables from the Kawaii Crop digital set onto Copic friendly cardstock. After coloring with Copic markers, I fussy cut out and arranged across the the card front using a combo of glue and foam dimensionals. The sentiment from the same set was printed onto kraft cardstock to match the card base. A trio of enamel dots added a bit of pizazz. It's clean and simple. My favorite kinda card. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Copic markers
Copics: Carrots- YR20, YR24, YR27; Peas-YG01, YG23, YG25, YG61, YG63, YG67; Onion-W00, E81, E84, Bell pepper-G40, G43, G46; Radish-W00, E81, R35, R37, R37; Greenery-YG01,YG41, YG06

Have a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment