Monday, September 23, 2024

{The Cat's Pajamas} Peace, Joy and Penguins

Some of my favorite TCP characters are the penguins. Even though they have been around over 20 years they have such a modern, graphic look to them. The Peace, Joy and Penguins digital stamp was a physical stamp years ago (2013 actually). And although I loved it then I like the the digital version as I can resize it to fit my needs. 

Using Silhouette software, I resized the penguins and printed onto Copic friendly cardstock along with the snowflakes from the Penguin Sleigh digital set. I then cut out with a modern oval die. After coloring with Copic markers, I attached to a sno cone stitched cardstock piece that was embossed with an older Darice embossing folder. The mini sentiment came from a set that happened to be laying on my worktable. A few enamel dots provided a bit more texture. 


Products: The Cat's Pajamas Digital Stamps, MFT cs, Doodlebug enamel dots. Darice embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Penguins-W00, E81, YR30, YR31; Scarf, Hat, Presents, Candy-YG01, YG25, YG17, RV10, R81, R83, W00, E81; Shadows-BG000

Yay, another Christmas card completed!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment