Friday, September 24, 2010

Sea You

This is my third card using this The Cat's Pajamas Whale of a Time stamp so obviously it is a favorite.  I was inspired to use an array of brighter colors as shown in the TCP Tuesday (125) Challenge piece below. 


I stamped the image onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I cut it out and then placed it in between the three layers of waves created by the TCP Wave Cutup. Note that I also emulated the pencil "points" with the use of the sun's rays.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and Cutups die, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket and Magnolia dp, Strano ribbon, My Favorite Things Die-namics (sun and cloud), PTI cs and buttons

Copics-B0000, B93, B95, B97, R22, R27, R29

I hope you all have a great weekend.  As always, I really appreciate you stopping by my little corner of the internet world.

6 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    Fabulous coloring! Love how you made the waves out of the designer paper!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- thanks for commenting on my card Nancy!! I have virtually no followers (mostly family who probably never even look at my blog;), so it's nice to get the odd comment from a stranger!! Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it! the ribbon is to die for, and the sun 'points' were a great idea. I checked out the rest of your projects and they are all awesome:)Good Work!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, and I can see why the whale is a favorite stamp, it's so fun! Your waves and that sun are fabulous looking, very creative! Awesome card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is PERFECT in every way! I love the patterned papers you used here & that whale has LOADS of charisma, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. This is just the happiest card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy. This is a very cool looking card. I love your style with all the different layers. What a great idea. I can also see why you are enjoying the whale stamp. So cute! Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete