Saturday, January 1, 2011

Be Mine

Happy New Year! What is on your agenda today? I'm cooking a rather large meal that includes the Southern traditional black eyed peas and turnip greens for good luck. It's also the annual football marathon. I wish we were a little more excited about the Alabama game but honestly, the bowl lineup this year has just not been that great including our game. Normally I love football but with so many crammed in one weekend is a little much! I hope to get some crafting done while appearing to be interested when Don says "did you see that play?".

Today's card generally follows this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I stamped the Sweet November Isadora image (available January 3 in the All That Scraps store) and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die, cutting away a portion of the image. I drew in a line with a Copic Multiliner pen to make it appear that she is lying on a blanket. The crown paper is from an Imaginisce Enchanted 6x6 pad and the rest is the brand new and simply gorgeous Echo Park line "Be Mine". I am loving the grey and pink color combination for Valentine's/Love theme. You will definitely be seeing more of it. I even used the logo name from the bar code strip as my sentiment.


Products: Sweet November stamp, Echo Park and Imaginisce dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI felt and cs, Prima Flower, Basic Grey pearls, Martha Stewart punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers


Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Dress-RV00, RV10, RV11; Crown/Bird/Blanket-C1, C3, C5

I'll be back tomorrow with another project. I hope your year is off to a great start. Roll Tide!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the heart and rose in the corner! Image is beautiful too!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your Valentine cards Nancy, they're all so beautiful! Love the papers you've mixed with Isadora and the logo works great for the sentiment!
    Have a great New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the four panels. You always have a knack for finding simple ways to use beautiful papers in your designs. I may have to lift this one.

    ReplyDelete