Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wild Thing

Good morning. I hope your weather is better than it has been here. We are beginning to thaw out after a major snow and ice event. That doesn't happen often here in the south, thank goodness.

I stamped the My Favorite Things Little Loveosaurus onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic markers. I had a few blending issues with this little guy but he's still cute even if I did mess him up. I substituted a heart brad for the tip of his tail. I generally followed this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch for the layout.  Not sure it turned out how I intended but with three days of interruption while working on it, I think my original concept got lost somewhere. 


Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, Ki Memories dp and acrylic sticker, Bo Bunny dp, My Little Shoebox letter stickers, Bo Bunny jewels, Copic Markers

Copics: COO, C1, C3, C5, R22, R27, R46, R81, R83

This has to be short and sweet today as I have a lot going on. See you back here soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors, border at the top, and hearts/letters at the bottom. Great use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card!! Like it!! :)


    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are too hard on yourself, I don't see where you messed him up and he is just the cutest dinosaur! Love the heart brad for the end of his tail, so clever and the sentiment looks fab! Awesome card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete