Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday Bunny

I finally got our taxes ready for our accountant. I'm glad to have the piles of paperwork off my table and my crafty stuffs front and center again instead.  Today's card is for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge (TCP150) which is a sketch. I thought Birthday Bunny with his long floppy ears would be perfect for the long narrow image panel in the sketch. I stamped him onto Copic X-Press It blending card and then colored with Copic markers. Since I didn't have any pennant dies for the background panels, I cut with my trimmer experiencing a bit of trial and error. There may or may not have been some cursing involved in the process. It was worth it though because the results make me smile. God knows I could use some cheering up these days.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs and button, WRMK brads, American Crafts ribbon, Twinery Twine, Copic Markers

Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, R81, R83; Presents-R20, R22, R32, R35, R37, B000, B01, B04, G20, YG11, YG13, Y0000, Y11, Y15; Shadows-B0000, B000

Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely coloring and outstanding use of DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, Nancy! (We used the same DSP, isn't that paper fab?;) But I think your triangles look amazingly clean & perfect since you don't have the die, either;) Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really adorable card Nancy, everything is working together so perfectly! If you wouldn't have said anything I would have thought you used a die for those penants... they look fantastic! Oh and I am totally lifting how you used the twines with that button and ribbon... love, love, love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Nancy! Those triangles were intimidating me too;) But your card looks great, so obviously you overcame any hang-ups;) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love the colours you have chosen. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Adorable! See...nuttin' to be sceered about, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy this is just tooo cute for words. I absolutely love this card.

    ReplyDelete