Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Bunny

I am trying very hard to get some Easter/Spring themed cards finished up to go in the mail for Operation Write Home. As per usual, I am pushing the deadline. Apparently I am the ultimate procrastinator. Today's card could be used for either theme I think. I stamped the adorable My Favorite Things Warm Fuzzies P.I. onto Copic X-Press It blending cardstock, colored with Copic markers and then cut out. I followed this month's Sketch for You to Try for the layout. All paper is from the Echo Park Springtime collection.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, The Cat's Pajamas sentiment, Echo Park dp, PTI cs and button, Twinery Twine, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E11; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Bunny suit-RV00, R81, R83

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you back here tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is adorable Nancy! The Echo Park paper is so perfectly springy and look fantastic with the PI cutie! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete