Friday, April 22, 2011

Dandelion Dreams

I am missing someone very much so the sentiment on this card unfortunately fits the day for me. I stamped The Cat's Pajamas Blow image onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and then cut out eliminating the dandelions. I then stamped the top part of the image again onto the blue patterned paper with Versamark ink, sprinkled white embossing powder on the dandelion portion and heat set with an embossing gun. I attached the colored image over the embossed area so that the dandelions were part of the image again. I added the cloud diecut above and the felt grass diecut below to create a scene that {I hope} looks like a warm summer evening. This is for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge (TCPTUES155) which is a sketch. I altered mine so that it was not as tall. Since I donate most of my cards to Operation Write Home, they need to be A2 size. All paper is from The Crate Paper Neighborhood 6x6 pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and Cut-ups, Crate Paper dp, May Arts ribbon, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Martha Stewart tissue flower, PTI felt, Copic Markers

Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53; Mushroom-E40, E41, E42, E44, R30, R32

Happy Easter! I hope you have a weekend surrounded by many blessings including the love of your family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nancy, this card looks amazing! I love the image and how you've done the dandelion puffs and the paper is the perfect backdrop! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nancy! I love that sweet bunny:) Hope you had a Happy Easter and that your car gets fixed soon. Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete