Friday, December 16, 2011

On the Seventh Day of Christmas....

I'm back with Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas gifts series.

12 Days of Christmas: My step-granddaughters in North Carolina at age 8 and 10 are right on the cusp of no longer believing in Santa Claus. Twelve days of small packages arriving in the mail will {I hope} help keep Christmas a magical time for just a little longer. It's purely for fun and not really about the gifts. 

Today's gift is a pretty and tasty Christmas Lollipop for each of the girls. I used the ribbon already in place and just added a simple tag and a fun, felty flower created with the My Favorite Things Loopy Bloom Die-namics. 



 Products: Authentique dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Kaisercraft pearls, Felt, Divine Twine

Have a great weekend. We are having the first of our Christmas celebrations with family tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.
 

2 comments:

  1. These look too pretty to eat! Love those flowers...I'm loving all your ideas for these 12 days of Christmas gifts, and I bet your step granddaughters are too!
    Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 7 is looking pretty good to me...lol! Yummy! Those felt blossoms are so pretty! Wonderfully done, Nancy! :D

    ReplyDelete