Monday, April 30, 2012

C.C. Designs Preview - Bee-Trice

Welcome to the first day of several new stamp previews from All That Scraps. We are kicking things off with a brand new C.C. Designs collection, Beatrice. I fell in love with this new character instantly. I am featuring Bee-trice today.

Bee-trice was stamped onto Copics X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. Super easy to color! I combined several paper lines including My Little Shoebox, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye and added several black accents to reinforce the bee theme. 



Products: C.C. Designs stamp, My Little Shoebox, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye dp, May Arts ribbon, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11; Hair-E50, E51, E53, Clothing/Wings/Shoes-C3, C5, C7, Y0000, Y13, Y35

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Thursday, May 3 at 8 pm CDT. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews.

My sale page.

5 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Nancy!! Lovin' the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Nancy - I really do like your button embellishments!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is so adorable. Beautiful coloring and I love the papers - they're so perfect for this cute little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! She's so cute and I love how she looks like she is soaring along with the other bees in the background! Love the black with this fun & bright color scheme! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete