Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sending Birthday Wishes {The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek}


We're kicking off the first day of The Cat's Pajamas latest release with a TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES206) inspiration challenge from our hostess Jen. I don't know about you but I've been really wanting some new TCP goodness. This release came just in time as I was thinking about sending a search party after Alma!

Today we are featuring the new graphic set Commemorating You which is perfect for the postal themed inspiration piece. I started out by cutting a trio of stamps from plain white cardstock using the Stamp Trio CutUps. I then used 8 different stamps from the set to decorate them, including the sentiment which crosses over the three stamps. I finished them by sponging light blue ink on the backgrounds. The glassine envie came from my stash as well as the Making Memories button. I tied them both off with the fun Airmail Divine Twine. Trust me, if you don't have this yet, you need it!!

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Divine Twine, Basic Grey dp, Making Memories button


All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog as well as the list of the Cat Pack members who have a sneak peek today! And, don’t forget that Alma is giving away a set a day to someone that posts on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread on the TCP forum on SCS.


6 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card...great use of this new set! and love how you used this week inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card-perfect for a Birthday in July!!! Such cute little guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Nancy!!!!! I DO have the airmail twine... I got it as others were DONE using it!!!! :( LOL Super excited and like you TOTALLY ready for a new release!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this card on the email today, i literally gasped, it's SO perfect! I really LOVE the colors and the Big Scallop looks so cool offset like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Nancy! I love your little envelope! Such a perfect little added embellie to those gorgeous stamps!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing take on the inspiration challenge! Love the glassine envie and how you combined the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete