Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Make Me Smile (TCP Tuesday 211)

Good morning. Today's card is for TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES211) which is another inspiration challenge from our hostess, Jen

I really like the organic nature of the inspiration so I decided to use the Bloom set from the latest TCP release. After coloring the image with Copic markers, I fussy cut it out and attached it to a background piece cut with the Lacy Floral Doily CutUps. The bottom border was cut with the Queen of Hearts CutUps. The paper is from the Lily Bee Victoria Park 6x6 pad.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamps and CutUps, Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Lily Bee dp, PTI button, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E40, E41, E42, B000, B01; Flowers/Ribbon/Tissue-G0000, G12, G14, G07, B000, B01

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month.


My sale page.


2 comments:

  1. oh so pretty Nancy , love his blue nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile, lol. He is too cute. I love bunnies.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete