Wednesday, June 12, 2013

C.C. Designs Review - Snorkles and Paradise

It's review day on the C.C. Designs blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the June release stamps.

My first card features Swiss Pixies Snorkles. After coloring the image with Copic markers, I fussy cut her out and then attached to a Martha Stewart paper doily. I placed her in a watery scene and added the air bubbles cut with the Bubbles Cutters introduced last summer. The sentiment came from the Oh So Beachy sentiment set and I stamped it onto a shell cut with the Starfish and Shell Cutters. The patterned paper came from the new Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk 6x6 pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Carta Bella dp, MFT ink and ribbon, Martha Stewart paper doily, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E21, R20; Hair-E30, E31, E35; Clothing/Snorkeling gear-B0000, B000, B01, B32, B34, B39, Y0000, Y11, Y21, YR21, YR24; Shell-W00, E81

I also have a second card featuring the Paradise clear set (it also comes in rubber). You can see my other two cards using this set here. I went with a more tropical/beach look this time around, using one of the travel trailers and the flamingo sitting in the sugar white sand of Gulf Coast beaches. These guys have made themselves right at home hanging out some of their beach wear to dry in the sun. I placed the travel trailer on pop dots for extra dimension and added the clouds from the Four Season Tree Cutters set. All the patterned paper came from the Bazzill Basic Lucy's Crab Shack 6x6 set.The clothes line was fussy cut from one of the sheets in the pad. I also used several pieces of Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock including Circus Peanut, Candy Hearts and Robins Egg.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Bazzill Basics dp, Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock, Doodlebug jewels, Kaisercraft pearl, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers
Copics: Camper-BG70, BG0000, BG53, BG72, W00, E81, YR12, YR14, YR18; YR30, YR31; Sky-BG70, BG0000; Sand-W00, W1, E81
Spectrum Noirs: Flamingo-PP3, PP5, DR3


Thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the C.C. Designs blog for more review projects.


My sale page.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! I love your colors and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more fantastic cards! I'm always in awe of your designs! You really are a master Nancy. Such a variety of elements that gel into stunning cards! I look forward each day to seeing what you'll come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The colors and shading are incredible!

    ReplyDelete