Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Let's Bond {Paper Smooches}

I am guest designing for Paper Smooches again today. 

I am showcasing the Great Chem Icons for the Great Chemistry stamp set released previously. I first cut the test tube and Mr. Scientist from Copics X-Press It cardstock and them stamped the images onto the cut pieces. I colored both images with Copic Markers and then attached the test tube in the mad scientist's gloved hand. I placed him over a rectangular cut out which was backed with patterned paper, using a dimensional dot underneath the hand.  After stamping the sentiment onto a double ended banner, I then added a trio of enamel dots. The patterned paper came from the American Crafts Plus One pad.



Products: Paper Smooches and Dies, American Crafts dp, Doodlebug enamel dots, My Favorite Things and Simon Says inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R11; Hair/Shoes-N1, N3, N5, N7; Lab Coat/Pants-W00, E81; Glove-C00, C1, C3, C5; Test Tube/Bowtie-YG21, YG23

There are more projects on the Paper Smooches blog.


My Sale Page.



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is great, I had to order him recently, so many cute idea's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should get this!!!! Very cute GF!!!

    ReplyDelete