Saturday, August 30, 2014

Made With Love

I hope all my fellow Americans are having a wonderful holiday weekend. We are looking forward to a day of football watching here and some grilling out. I'm hoping to craft with one eye on the television. Of course all  extraneous activities stop when Alabama plays this afternoon.

Today's card features another Sugar Nellie Furry Friends digital stamp, Made With Love. I used my Silhouette machine to faux fussy cut (Trace and Offset Function) the image. I've performed this function before but not with a digital stamp so there was some trial and error involved. Let's just say the third time was the charm. I had good intentions of coloring this cute kitty in yellows but I was just not going to be happy if I couldn't use the yellow polka dotted paper from the Avery Elle The Brights Collection pad. I was afraid that was too much yellow so I went with warm grays instead. Some chocolate icing on that yummy looking cake and it was all colored up in a jiffy. I kept the background simple as I wanted lots of white and then attached the image piece cut with Reverse Confetti Diagonal Strip Pretty Panels paired up with the Love Note die with dimensional dots. The sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Lickable set was stamped directly onto the card base. A tiny bow cut with the Mama Elephant Dainty Bow die set provided a splash of color. A scattering of enamel dots finished it up.


Products: Sugar Nellie digital stamp, Avery Elle dp, PTI and MFT cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Reverse Confetti dies, Mama Elephant die, Copic Markers
Copics: Kitty-W00, W1, W2, W5, RV00, R81, E81; Cake-E33, E37, E29, E50, E51, E53, YR01, E81

I am entering this in the Sugar Nellie Furry Friends challenge.






My Sale Page.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, these images make such adorable cards. Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment. Wish you luck too. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so awesome on this little critter!! Very adorable and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete