Monday, December 22, 2014

All I Want for Christmas is.....

I have one last Christmas card that I made for a family member who is a huge University of Alabama fan. Actually we all are! If you are a college football fan you know (and probably hate) that Alabama is often right in the mix to win the National Championship. And despite this year supposedly being a rebuilding year, Bama is in the first college playoff. This may not be the most talented team they have ever had but their perseverance and heart have made up for it.

I specifically bought this Wild Rose Studio Bella on Bauble stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a Bama fan. I cut the image out with a MFT pierced die and then colored with Copic Markers. I combined it with patterned papers from my old 12x12 stash - the houndstooth pattern figures prominently in the Alabama Crimson Tide apparel.


For the inside of the card, I found the houndstooth stocking image from the internet, stamping the Dear Santa sentiment from a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and computer generated the rest of it.


Products: Wild Rose Studio stamp, Stampin' Up cs, PTI cs and button, MFT Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, C5, R0000, R81, R22, R24, R27, R46, R59

Are you ready for Christmas? I still have some cleaning to do but other than that I am good to go.


My Sale Page.

1 comment: