Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Tags and Footprints #2

Welcome to day #2 of the Christmas Tags and Footprints series.

This year I thought it would be fun to give cozy socks for the females and warm work socks for the guys in the family who will be celebrating Christmas with us in addition to their big gift. Each set will have a handmade tag along with a small inexpensive gift (under $5) inside one of the socks. 

I cut a tag from white card stock using The Cat's Pajamas Luggage Tags CutUps, then stamped the sentiment at the top using Ranger Archival Vermillion ink. I embossed the lower portion using a Paper Studio embossing folder and then added a small strip of chartreuse card stock. After coloring the image from The Cat's Pajamas Pray for Snow set with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out and attached to the tag with dimensional dots. I used the same tag die to cut a second tag from chartreuse card stock although I made it a bit longer, then tied the two together using Divine Twine.


And here it is attached to the socks (obviously the male socks aren't as cute as the female version):


Other Products:
PTI Stamper's Select White and Simple Chartreuse cs
Divine Twine
The Paper Studio embossing folder
MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink
Ranger Archival Vermillion ink
                                   Copic Markers: W00, E81, YR30, YR31, R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG01, YG03


I'll be back tomorrow and I hope you will too.


My Sale Page.


1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely adorable tag Nancy! I love the little bit of embossing you did at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete