Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jingle All the Way

I am trying to step up my Christmas card making now that it is September so you will start seeing more of them if you follow my blog on a regular basis. Today's card is for the September Sketch For You to Try.


Not a lot of stamping on this one. I first cut a circle from patterned paper, then lightly sprayed it with Hero Arts Unicorn White. I used the Reverse Confetti Branch Out dies to cut the two trees from patterned paper and a piece from the Weather or Dot Quick Card Panels. The branches were cut from Gumball Green cs and then both were attached to the circle, using foam tape for the largest tree. The sentiment from the Tinsel 'N Trim set was stamped with Gumball Green ink. A few sequins finished it up for a clean and simple card.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Carta Bella dp, PTI, SU and Bazzill cs, Doodlebug and Lawn Fawn sequins, MFT die, Stampin' Up ink



4 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas card, I love those trees! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card Nancy! Love those sweet little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the clean and crisp look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the patterns you used on this pretty Christmas card - the tree dies are so sweet! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete