It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas with an "Anything Goes" challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
I didn't get to use the Sock Monkey CutUps during the last release so I thought it was time I remedied that. It's been sitting on my craft table for weeks now trying it's best to guilt trip me! I cut him from white and kraft cardstock and then attached him to a piece cut with the die from the Framed Up 2 set. The image panel was attached to the background with craft foam. The patterned paper strips were cut from the Fancy Pants MEology pad and the sentiment from the Show Me the Monkey set was stamped with Vermillion ink directly onto the panel.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and dies, Fancy Pants dp, PTI and MFT cs, Doodlebug enamel heart and dies, Ranger Archival ink
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.