Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Fall Thanks

Today's project is for the current Tag You're It (#31) Challenge.


I cut the leaf from Orange Fizz cardstock using a die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves set. After partially stamping Kaisercraft Distress image onto it with Versamark ink, I heat embossed with gold embossing powder. After sponging around the outside of the leaf shape with Ranger Festive Berries Distress ink. I then tipped the points of the leaf into the Versamark pad and heat embossed them with gold powder as well. I cut the tag shape from pre-corrugated cardstock using the Reverse Confetti Thanks die and then the reinforcement and sentiment from gold mirrored cardstock. After attaching all to the tag, I went old school and threaded some fibers from a long ago stash through the tag hole along with some gold threads and added a single sequin to the leaf. Unfortunately I can't ever seem to photograph the gold cardstock to it's best advantage. It really is pretty and shiny despite what you see here.

Products: Kaisercraft stamp, Lawn Fawn and Reverse Confetti dies, MFT cs,  Michael's Mirrored Gold cs, Ranger ink

Thanks for stopping by!




13 comments:

  1. A beauty Nancy! Rich and wonderful. Smitten with the ties you used too! Thank you for joining in the fun at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy! Looking at your tag is heaven for me! Total winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nancy. I like the corrugated paper and the gold paper looks gorgeous. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag! I love every detail like the gold embossing, the single sequin, and the threads. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly... I want those tassels/tag ties or myself! Very, very pretty :)
    Love the corrugated card base. This tag is fantastic.
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Tag You're It :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nancy, this is just gorgeous! I love the corrugation on the tag, that stunning leaf, and the twine you used is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nancy! This is one gorgeous fall tag! Love the tag , the leaf, the beautiful tassel and that gorgeous word! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS tag!!! Love the gold dipped accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this (and I love that I have all of these pieces and could go whip up a CASEd version if I could find all the pieces). Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the win at TYI, Nancy!! This tag is extraordinary!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to come back and congratulate on your win! Your tag was simply stunning, and I'm so happy you won! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spotted your tag whilst 'surfing' - this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete